All members enjoy the following benefits:
- Airworthiness information, including exclusive IFA films
- Annual IFA magazine and electronic News Extras
- IFA Technical Meetings
- IFA Workshops and Forums
- Nominate others for IFA awards and scholarships (Associate & Corporate only)
- Eligibility to be part of IFA’s Executive Council (Associate & Corporate only)
Type of Membership
Corporate ($1000) – for any company, government agency or aviation organisation
- A contact within the organisation is nominated as the IFA representative – they receive all electronic and hard copies of IFA publications
- An additional four contacts from the organisation worldwide can be nominated to receive IFA electronic communications.
Organisation/University ($500) – A discounted corporate rate for non-profit professional societies and aeronautical engineering training organisations
- Multiple copies of the IFA magazine and other publications can be sent to one address for distribution.
Associate ($150) – for any individual from within the aviation industry
Student/Apprentice (Free) – For any full time student or apprentice