IFA uniquely combines together all those with responsibility for policies, principles and practices concerned with the continuing airworthiness of civil transport aircraft throughout the world.
IFA is truly internatonal:
- Although headquartered in the UK, IFA serves members globally.
- Vice Presidents for the Americas, Asia, Africa, Australasia and the Middle East
- Forums and Workshops held in different locations around the world.
A unique strength of IFA is our ability to think and speak impartially on aiworthiness issues:
- Non Governmental Organisation (NGO)
- Charity (UK-registered, No. 296354)
- Membership is open to any person or organisation with a passion for airworthiness.
- Funded by membership subscriptions, sponsorship and a Trust Fund.
- Run by volunteer members for the members (the only paid staff is the secretariat).